With 25 years of Reality Based martial arts training and as Geoff Thompson’s longest serving student in the Real Combat System, Al Peasland has brought together effective techniques from a wide range of arts and blended them into one self-protection system.
In addition, with many years experience as a nightclub doorman, Al has put his own life on the line in order to pressure test all of the techniques and concepts taught in CSP.
Al is fully qualified to offer certified training in a blended style containing many of the most effective techniques from Boxing, Karate, Muay Thai, Greco-Roman Wrestling, Freestyle Wrestling, Sambo Russian wrestling, Judo and many others.
Al’s understanding of Fear and the effects we all experience of adrenaline in high stress situations is what sets CSP apart from other self-defence classes and is what forms the basis of the prime philosophy of CSP which is to avoid conflict at all costs.
Al’s qualifications include:-
- Instructor in Terry Barnett’s Integrated Arts (JKD Concepts)
- Affiliate Instructor with Rick Faye – Minnesota Kali Group (MKG)
- Affiliate Instructor with Michael Wright – Adaptive Martial Concepts (AMC)
- 5th Dan Senior Instructor with the BCA (British Combat Association)
- 3rd Dan Karate with CEKA affiliated to JKA
- 1st Dan Shotokan Karate with KUGB
- 1st Dan Sambo Russian Wrestling
- ABA Assistant Boxing Coach
- Freestyle Wrestling Coach
- Greco-Roman Wrestling Coach
- NLP Practitioner – registered with the Society of NLP
- Qualified Close Protection Operative (Peter Consterdine Chase Consultants)
- Geoff Thompson Animal Day Veteran
Scroll down to view some of Al’s promotional trailers